Sunday, November 27, 2011

Too many "Things" afoot....

Yes Kiddies... the Doctor is having "things" happening...
the new dog is settling in mostly well... (I still have to give him a Name)

Any suggestions for his new name  (at the vet he was called "little Ricky")
(Right now I just call him "boy"..... He has had very little human contact other than daily feedings)
                               One of my remaining pumpkins is starting to rot in a couple of places
 About ready to finally carve pumpkins.... (in time for Christmas !!!)  
Darker tidings lie ahead till after first of the year....
And on top of other worries ...I have been informed that my best friend's half brother apparently robbed some place a few counties over ... I hope that he does not show up here..... My house is where he fled to following his robbery of a convenience store here in town .... he got up with relatives and turned himself in the next morning....  And never said a word to me of what he had done...... Between him and his brother ...the police have been to my home many times in the past.... My best friend has stayed out of trouble for about five years now      Unfortunately his brother has had an ongoing bout with crack..... We thought that he was doing much better......Apparently Not.....

James Hutchings E-Book was a pretty good read ...Not overly long and fast paced content ....I really liked the last entry... "Charon".... His giving "human traits" to the "Greater Beings" like "Love" , "Death", "War" and others ... I liked his one story of Hell as a "workplace" So there is some "Twisted" humor in some of his entries..... "The New Death and Others"

2 comments:

  1. Things certainly have not been "boring" for the past few days... Mentally exhausted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reviewing The New Death and others. In case anyone's interested, I'm selling it (for 99c) on Amazon and Smashwords.

    ReplyDelete