Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the Devil's Workshop

                        The Yellow Phantom has such wonderful posts on the monster masks of my youth......
Some of his posts really show my age....  But really helped to lift my spirits as well as bringing back memories of my youth back when I worked for "Dr. Evil"
the re-issue of the classic "Zombie" mask of the early 70's

and here we have the creator of this wonderful horror icon...

the "Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks"
                                           I would really like to own one of these "Zombie Mugs"
 So drop by his web sites to check out his many Great posts..... and his shop... the "Devil's Workshop"

4 comments:

  1. The Zombie mask is featured on the cover of my Creepy or Eerie 1972 Fear Book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Is the Zombie Mug still available for purchase from them??
      No problem your great posts deserve to be viewed and admired by the many fans of horror

      Delete
  3. I once got to meet Don post Jr. ...Interesting story ...One of the Products that he showed at Morris costumes ( Some other Guy accompanied him ... ) Were the still unpublished "Halloween III" Masks After he swore me to secrecy he gave my a quick run-down of the Story Line ...( While the rest of the Horror fans had no idea the Myers would not be a part of the film ....)
    That was pretty Cool....

    ReplyDelete