Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Story Time




On a gloomy late afternoon as the sun was setting on this dreary day ...I met an elderly woman traveling the opposite way .. I stopped to wish her "Good Evening"  ... She lifted her head slightly ..her features sunken and skull-like... she nodded as she passed me by and said ..."tonight I will say a prayer for you'' ... and she walked on her way down the road in the deepening gloom...
Next I  As I pass the old cemetery gates.... I came upon three gleeful chaps giggling and whispering among themselves  Though I never saw their faces .. They reminded me of the strange old woman... further along my way as I neared the edge of town ... I look back behind me at the cemetery gates and there was no sign of the three men.... So on my way I went....

When suddenly my way was blocked by a tall robed figure Thin of stature ... He spoke in a raspy voice and seemed to know me by name... When I ask who was he ... He simply said ..."I am Death" ...
                                                   "..And I have come for you....!!!"

About that time the alarm clock goes off and then I wake ... Sweat covers my body as I stare into the gloom ...my eyes slowly adjust by the dim light coming from the hall....
Just then a tall thin figure draped in flowing black robes Enters the room ....
 I scream as the hands of the damned burst forth and drag me shrieking down to hell
I gathered some pictures together and tried my hand at a short scary tale ...Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Not much of a story.... but it gave me a chance to use some images that did not really "fit" anywhere

    ReplyDelete