Thursday, February 16, 2012

Eleven Things About Stacey And The Doctor

1... First Why I Started this Blog.... I have loved all things "horror" since early childhood ... even in photos of me as a small child I would be holding a rubber snake or severed hand..... So I wanted to share this love of horror with others who enjoy the same....
 2... If you have read over some of my past posts ... you should have guessed that my "mental state" is not the best .... they have a list of "issues" of mine ....Manic-Depressive.... Extremely Social-phobic (i..e. "Fear of People") Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.... even Skitizotypical    traits... (Thus the Doctor Theda as another "persona" ) ....Robert Bloch once stated "that your insanity will have formed "habits" ...learn to train those "habits"" We make do as best as we can day by day.....
3.... My main "guilty Pleasure" are my Sims2 game.... ( over the last year and a half I have only had it functioning for a bit more than a month.... Right now making "Evil Toy-Makers" of "Hell's Toys"...Lol ... I used to play Sims for at least 12 hours each and every day.... Often closer to 20 hours at a time....
 4.... Over the years of my life I have amassed quite an impressive collection of toys (mostly super villains and monsters) if I can get back my camera ...I will be sharing images of this collection with you good folk....( many of my comic books and villain cards have been signed by the artists ...( Some of who have sadly passed away) my collection is one of the few things that bring me pleasure or any "happiness"....
5..... as I said I always have had a great love of horror.... in when it comes to comic book "heroes" I purchased the comics that I have for the featured "villain"....The Joker (all versions) has always been my favorite.... He has No Super-Powers.... only his "madness".... he always has a way of bringing a "smile" to my face..... Or we might just have to "carve" one ourselves....
6.....As I have said to this miserable small town in which I live.... The townsfolk think of me as some kind of "Boogeyman" and worse..... I am supposedly a "Devil-Worshiping, Bodysnatching Villain" and parents have for years told their children to stay away from me and to never go near my home....Due to the strict Southern-Baptists who form these people these rumors and tales of my "supposed"activities ( believe me these stories about me can get pretty "outlandish" )  Well better to have them fear me (as I said I am scared of People) This way they pretty much leave me alone.... For years a couple of Marshville's "Finest" made my life Hell... should they see me walking down the street ...I was stopped detained and thoroughly searched in the middle of the street... (Of course I had Nothing on me) ....  Now that I am listed as Disabled... They must show "Just Cause"to Fuck With Me....which really pisses off that one fat-ass who made my life Hell for over 15 years.....
 He even had the audacity to pay each neighbor on my street a personal visit to spread lies and rumors about me ..( Told them that I was everything from a Devil-Worshiper to a molester of small children ) ...a couple of my elderly neighbors chewed him out and told him to get off of their property.... This is the kind of "Bull-Shit" that I have lived with for many years.....
So I started doing Art in High School ( even won a few awards)
7.... Due to growing up somewhat of an "outcast" ( my "peers"  would have little or nothing to do with me Mostly because of my love of monsters ,,,they said that I was weird and was often picked on as well up till high school when I tried to kill my attacker) Thus I grew up with few if any friends   And over the years I have even began to develop a "Hatred of the whole Human Race".....
 8.... I really appreciate my followers of the "Crypt"... and enjoy their comments....I do try to give you good folks something "interesting" to look over...
 9.....I also have a Two-Headed Cat preserved in a jar on my shelf ( My neighbor , who is the chief embalmer at one of the area funeral homes has agreed to re-embalm it to better preserve it for display....
 10.... an interesting fact about me is my Hatred of Flies....In my FBI Psychological Profile it states that "I have a maniacal hatred of house flies" ) this from the doctors at FCI Butner when they did my evaluation of my mental state following my having robbed a bank... ( that was more than 25 years past and I have made sure to stay out of trouble ever since)
And ...11.... I have studied the "occult" since I was a young Teen.... I began studying Greek Roman Scandinavian and Norse Mythologies back in second grade and began reading up on archeology since early fourth grade ... I spent many years in these studies .... You have to study early history and religious beliefs and the cultures of these earlier peoples to even begin to understand the Topic of "Ancient Demonology"......

  So there is a quick run down of what makes us "tick"..... I will come up with Three more questions to add on and will select which three "victims" to "Tag".... Bye for now Kiddies....
And for more info about us...Check "...Its On Random" For last Friday's posted interview.......
 And Thanks again "Countess" for choosing me as one that you "Tagged"....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating doc! The two faced cat must b pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew your name Lady Heidi....
      your friend Stacey

      Delete