Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Award and I have Been "Tagged".....

This should be "interesting ,.... Random Girl has chosen Dr. Theda as the 13th Recipient of this award 
                                                             Thank You Again "Random Girl".....

 From Little Old "Body Snatcher" Me..... Dr. Theda.....
Here From My old Sims (version 1( ...Is the cover of "Creepy" magazine and the Sim skin that I created....)
The "Countess has chosen me to receive this recognition .....
I must Accept the Award From 2nd Street Cemetery  and tell 11 "interesting Facts" about myself and then chose Three more "victims" to whom to pass this "Tag"..... Sounds like cool Creepy Fun well Kiddies time is upon us to tell you of Stacey E. Lemmon And Dr. Theda......Rules and other info to be posted later.....
Trapped like a "Rat in a Cage"

well "obligations: to fulfill and things to be done .... Have a Great Evening Kiddies .... I will try to bring in my dog , "Casper" ( Temps in low 20's ...not counting "wind Chill)   Inside for the first time last night and he did very well....
                                                                  Just Toooo Cooolllllldddd to leave Him outside !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment