Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random...

If you can read this your mind automatically lets you know the word as long as the first letter and last letter are correct
                                    Things not going "right" for last few weeks......
some much "crap' ins such a short amount of time.... and time flies while trying to put some sort of "fix" on the troubles at hand.... not enough time to do it all.... and my inhaler is empty so I cannot walk uptown till early evening ...the Dr. wants to see me before allowing a refill... Holiday weekend.... so at least 4 or 5 more days till I can get a refill.... and I NEED this to do much of anything other than "sit on my ass".....so very much to get done and I am just not up to the tasks at hand.....
  Not only the recent Roach infestation...(Never Had Roaches Before) and Fleas in living room.... Poor "Casper" has been out side for over a week now
                                          Things not quite their "best" at present

No comments:

Post a Comment