Saturday, July 28, 2012

My New Award....

Thank you All for your support... you have made my lowly blog into something that I can be Proud of....
 I will Have "Welcomes"...posted Soon ...sorry for the delays...( The Horror Exchange ...is next in line...)

 the Rules and main post on my acceptance .... will have to be done from Public Library... the first of the week... (Mouse Still "Screwed"....)
As a pre-Teen until a mid-Teen ...a "Creature" ( Who looked a lot like him) sat in my Room ..
and "sadly" this was about my "Only" "socialization" during that "developmental stage of my psychological "Make-Up".... ( I am certain that this is One of the many reasons for my "personality-Fragmentation"
 Well at lest I am Never Totally "alone" these other "Voices" are there to "Keep me company"....
 (Since I have the intelligence....A LOT form Many Books... ( Close to 20 years research) and Thusly "Realize" that these "Voices" are actually "part of my Own Mind) ( including "Subconscious Mind)
 Since I Realize these "FACTS"...,. I Am NOT Insane.....
Where do you think that Dr. Theda came from...???? He protects "Stacey" when he is "not Up to Par'....My "self-preservation" is the Only way He will Exist..   ( Very "self-centered").... I however am Seldom "Self-Centered....And thus get "taken advantage of " and Used By many peoples.... I Am TOO Kind-Heated.... This Needs to STOP if I am to Survive....
My newest "Spore" Alien....the "Green Slime.....

                                                   (What We Need is to be a "Bit More Ruthless")
                 I am off for a while to Learn a Bit how to be a bit more "Ruthless"....from the "Green Slime Empire".....  As them and  Lovecraft's "Elder-Things" ( from "at the Mountains of Madness") take over the Galaxy......

No comments:

Post a Comment