Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nearly Reached 50,000 "Pageviews"....

       I do Not know how many of them are me.... (I view my blog often....as well as the "updates")
                                                             Need My game functional.....
                               Something to take my mind away form here for a while......
                                                     Nerves not that bad today...
So I guess I will just "hang around here"... the humidity is too thick for my breathing... so I guess I do not get to walk this evening....


So I would like to take the time to thank all of you who have checked out our "Crypt"... Never expected it to have amounted to very much....

 But the many viewers and our treasured Followers....This does help to bring a "Smile" to our face....

Even though my life may "suck"  ...I am very thankful for what I Do Have....

                                     And after-all ...I Am the "Town Boogeyman"....lol

1 comment:

  1. You can actually switch off your own view count in Stats :)

    ReplyDelete