Friday, August 31, 2012

Wanted to make A "Haunted" house Attraction....

                       Found out from County Manager..... That the "Structure" needs a "sprinkler system"
 I know Jim Gilmore And Paul Brrnett Jr, I am sure that I could talk them into This set-up ( a Charity WRight Off on their Taxes )......This will give money to the little boy "L.J.'...
                                           Thus At least 80% of profit goes to his Family....
                       Thus for the first time since 2006 Union County Will have A "Haunted House"

1 comment:

  1. I get "Props made for this event...and 15 % of Profit... Little L>J> needs this money for "medical Procedures"'' My health May "suck" but I Wish to help this young Boy... I am Dying.....but he is only Eight Years Old...

    ReplyDelete