Saturday, September 22, 2012

Through a Few Well Placed Comments ....

With my Knowledge of psychology ... I have made a difference... I played upon their conscious through their feelings of "guilt"...lol...Now our good Townsfolk... Are being fussed at for slinging insults.... by Preachers and Church-Folk....That is how the "Greatest Villain" does things... you will Not win at a "pissing match"... (do Not fight "Fire with Fire")... use your head... and (according to the Federal Government..) I was told 25 years ago that I possess an IQ of "well over 150".... Oh well I do know a Lot of useless Information....
 They did upset Stacey after all... So We stepped up and did something to change things....
                Remember Kiddies....If you are loosing the "game"... change the rules....

1 comment:

  1. And on the bright side... I was finally able to publicly tell My side of the story...

    ReplyDelete