Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Bit More Horror...

And the wonderful Horror Comics of my childhood.... Although...It took me many years to track down the back issues of "Creepy" and "Eerie"....
                        But now I have most of them... (issues up to #50 and a few above them...)

                                   My favorite Vampire of my childhood was "Nosferatu"....


           
                    My other favorite classic Monster was of course Lon Chaney's ..."the Phantom"...
This grinning ghoul... was one of my favorite images from my early childhood... Unfortunately it was not until the 1990's that I finally got to view these silent classics....

this was a scary scene where he slowly rises from the waters just after the "heroes" had left the area...






                        Let's always remember these early pioneers of "scary" Movie Monsters...

                              I had one of these as a small child... Wish I had one Now....
                                                     love the detailing of their paint job....

No comments:

Post a Comment