Monday, December 17, 2012

Well After About 5 Hours ..I got My Sims2 to "Function"...

                            My Sims say "Hello" again ..having been "resurrected" ...Again..!!!
                  even though I will still kill off "Neighbors" ( mostly those "randomly" generated ones)
Half of their fine city is in ruins already....
                  I have decided to just invade and take the first Neighborhood,..."Belladonna Cove"
.... most males will be changed into more Dark Overlords...

                       So I will set back and work on fixing the "Space Ship" part of my game for now
                                                 We will work with what we have got at present...
                      ..then I will get to the "Horrors" of My computer-generated little world....

No comments:

Post a Comment