Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Been "Hanging Out" with My Sims for a Bit....

                            Yes just sitting in the "captain's Chair" of my spaceship...
                                            Been Working on other "characters" too....
        This one just got to become the Captain of an unpleasant group of characters as his "crew"
                            In the meantime... he is working his way up in a "Criminal Career"....
                                            I still use my creepy Graveyard lots too...
          And I Still have my "invasion" forces of the "Dark Overlords" ( these tentacled Eyeballs)....
                I can manage to "assimilate" any "adult male" into a New "Eyeball Alien"... Thus...
                                  They are out to "Take over the World"...

No comments:

Post a Comment