Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello and We Hope That You Are Having a Great Day...

  
just having a bit of Coffee.... 
                                 We were up until about 10:00am .... on my "Spore" game ....
My little ruthless alien insectoid archeologist has bee very busy.... these are the artifacts that he has found that are awaiting transportation to the place where the rest of his collection is displayed.....
Getting ready to walk uptown in this heat and humidity.... ( not too good on Stacey's breathing....
                                       Then I guess back off to play with the "Spore" universe....

2 comments:

  1. I need your first and last name so that I can put it on the money order. Get back to me here or at kheighton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the "reply" oy my G-mail and posted at your blog at the post on the Super-Hero Glasses ...
    My Name is "Stacey Lemmon"...

    ReplyDelete