Sunday, June 9, 2013

You Can Thank "Windstream" for Our Absence.....


they had used the "splitter" ( and  "phone-jack") that Time Warrner had installed a few years back ....
 we replaced the "splitter"and will get the other in a few days...
Needless to say, We have been in a rather "foul-mood"for this weekend.... Friends who tried to call me yesterday ... were  about to dispatch Medics to my home since I did not answer the phone (over the period of several hours )

I just reached for the mouse and one of these (a brown recluse) was crawling next to my finger...)
About to have us some Coffee..... and will be back in a bit with more posts....
Just a little reminder ... there is always "something" ...just waiting to screw things up for us ...

1 comment:

  1. That's another thing I love about living this far north now - I don't have to deal with brown recluses or black widows any longer. I got bit by a recluse of my foot when I was a kid, the results were not pretty.

    ReplyDelete