Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Breathing was Much Worse Yesterday...


Although we feel a lot like this Guy... we are doing better Today....
                  Slept most of the day and went to sleep earlier ( early for me anyway)...
                                          Yesterday's D&D Question was...
"what was the Longest campaign that we ever ran ... we ran it heavily for a few years ... Then only occasional games with friends....... I really miss those get-togethers .....
                  

2 comments:

  1. I miss playing D and D....There are no groups that speak English in Mexico to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a better day Dr. Theda. been thinking of you. I do follow your blog.. very different than mind but I do like your honesty your friend Wendy http://wendyjargonncom.blogspot.com/ Take care of your self..:o)

    ReplyDelete