Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today' Dungeons and Dragon....


                            What was the first non-D&D  game that we played....
Though we had incorporated some elements of the "Chill" gaming system into our game ...."Call of Cthulhu" was the first non D&D game that we ran.... I enjoyed it ... the players got "upset" at the many "sub-plots" involved.... it ended badly ... the one detective ... became a drunk at a local bar ..."critters" got another two... and the other went insane and was later snatched between the bars of her padded room by a living shadow.... No one wanted to play again....
Before D&D... in early high school... the "Micro-Game" Chitin:I..."the Harvest Wars" I really enjoyed... ( though mostly only played on my own to keep myself "amused")

No comments:

Post a Comment