Monday, April 14, 2014

A to Z... "N" is for Nosferatu.....

 
                                 Favorite Vampire of my childhood....
                    
This was the image of Nosferatu (1922) that I saw as a Child ... and would look at his image often in my first Horror Book as a kid....
 
 This clawed monster was our idea of what a "real" vampire would look like ... not the later versions of Dracula....
 
               
                              


 
And seeing him carrying his casket through the streets really creeped me out as a kid ... still "creepy"
 

The maker of this silent classic re-did the story of "Dracula" without the Stoker Family's consent...
All copies of this film were to be Destroyed..... by order of the Court....
 

              
                                                Even his Shadow was Scary....!!!
 


                                My Favorite Vampire all my Life... Nosferatu.....
 
 
                               We will give the movie as Well.... Enjoy Kiddies.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment