Friday, May 9, 2014

Hello and a Great Day To you....


                                       Hope that your day is going well for you ......
                      
 Just waiting for my coffee to cool ...(While having a coughing fit.... my finger hit two buttons on the microwave so we must allow our "Java Lava" to cool off for a bit....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                          We had our first bad fall in some time....
Still more that a bit sore this morning...yesterday's fall (which jarred my spine from the sudden impact , seem to have hurt the "soft tissue" around the spine from my solid impact.... parts of back are very sore if we move "wrong"... and the left side of neck is also a "problem"....
On the Bright side ... the fall happened while I was waiting on my ride to the doctor...
so my "mobility" is a bit limited... No where as bad as yesterday evening"...
              But we will recover shortly.... Not going to allow something like a "Fall" stop me....
                                                              .... a bit of History....
 as a child , when we had that terrible auto accident...the metal of the floor-board had wrapped around my legs and lower body... we managed to pull our damaged body from the wrecked 69' Ford van....
the shredded metal kept my shoes and tore my pants to shreds....
I finally extracted myself and landed on the road with a "plop"... and to my side my Mother was trapped under a car screaming... my notebook ( my years of research on "lake Monsters") had been thrown by the crash.... so I was dragging my self towards it to pick it up ...

                                                  I was only 12 at the time....

2 comments:

  1. My car accident happened when I was 17. I hit a telephone pole. Driving a Volkswagen Beetle. The pole won. The Beetle lost. I came out somewhere in the middle.. if you're tempted to try it I'd advise against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Friend,.... with my nervous condition... we have not driven for the last 15 years....
    so we are stuck Here...

    ReplyDelete