Monday, September 22, 2014

Its Monday Again.....


                                                 We hope that you day has gone well.....
      We got nearly 4 hours of sleep ... fell asleep rather quickly ... was some-what "tired"...
My neighbor just paid me the other $5.00 of the Ten that he was supposed to give at the First of the month.... had to repeatedly ask him for the last few weeks....
 
Our town charges the people of my street almost $40.oo per month for once a week trash pick up.....
                    we allow him to use my trash can and he gives me $10.oo....

the "Fat-Assed" Drug Dealer... ... ten dollars is Not much of anything to him ... to me $10.oo means much more when we are Always broke...

Whenever we do any kind deed for others ... they almost always "take advantage" of Stacey's kindness and "good nature".... they always have.... .... as they say "No good deed goes unpunished..."

No comments:

Post a Comment