Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hope That You are Well Today....

                          
       Well No more 2014..... Hope that this past year was Kind to you and those whom you love....
                     at Midnight begins a whole new year.... are you ready for it to arrive...???

                                         just having my first sip of re-heated coffee......
                       Breathing is "shallow" at best.... hate "gasping for air"  just to breath...
                   very "chilly" in here.... and more cold rains on their way for the weekend....

                                  sorry for the dark desperate tone of last night's posts.....
Just sharing with you viewers why we have not posted as often... at least we were "truthful"....
                                                          .... remember to "Smile".....


Brain has not shaken off its sleep stupor yet ... so posting while my thoughts are still my own....
Today is a day for reflecting upon the past year .. to think about any "Successes" and our failures as well....to think of all we have lost and any gains since 2013....

                            we hope yours had more pleasant memories than miseries....

                   just too many bad thoughts... and me here alone with only these thoughts.....

3 comments:

  1. I know I will be glad for this year to be over. I had a lot of ups and downs but it was a rough one for me! But we just keep pushing through right? Have a safe and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't kow about "Safe"....
    But we have come up with some opther "options" at present...
    Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good Friend dropped by fo a bit and gave me a beer...

    ReplyDelete