Thursday, December 25, 2014

Just Returned from Christmas Dinner with Family....


                                     Everything went Much better than "expected".....
My Sister had found a Joker Batman 2-pack (20 inch tall figures) ... That Joker is dressed in Green....
Then my Dad and Step-Mother came by as I arrived home.... Somewhere she had found the Same Joker figure (packaged without the "Bat" ....) And dressed in traditional Purple....!!!!
... and my (Hot Toys ) Joker (1989) overcoat as well ....!!!
           No way to afford the figure.... but at least we can own the coat for my collection...
   These two figures ( and the Coat for my 1/6th scale figures) have me actually "Smiling"....
                        About to fix my first coffee for the day and get settled in...

2 comments:

  1. Not expecting any Visitors this day.... they All have Family to spend time with for Christmas.....
    Really Like the Joker Figures....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this "Christmas Haul" look very small... but these few gifts mean so very much to Stacey... Family had very little money to spend on "presents" ... so, we appreciate these items even more so for that fact...

    ReplyDelete