Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wow... Just Looked at the Time....


                                      Been off at Spore since we got up yesterday....
                              
                          Still like my "brain-thing in Space Armor" as my "Daleks"...!!!
                                     
                                  Wanted the Dalek Emperor for my Dalek Empire...

                  after a lot of thinking ... we made it a "Town Hall" for each Colony...!!!
                   

                              Not quite ... but good enough for my Spore Galaxy....

1 comment:

  1. You can do most Anything that you want...
    ... I have managed to get "Movie Monster" Aliens ... and now even have the Daleks...!!!
    A little time and "creativity",... and Many "re-Tries"....

    ReplyDelete