Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sorry Medication has been Getting to Me....

                
Even though it had been well over a week that we have been out... knew that starting back would have some "side effects"... Guess my "tolerance" for my nerve meds seems to have taken a "drop" been sleeping much later.... Today until 5:30pm....!!! That is unacceptable...!!!!
 

If I did not need this medication.   I would surly Not take it.... but it is the only effective nerve med that I can take ( the others give some really bad side-effects....)
... feeling "light-headed" and some trouble standing.... so will have to wait a bit to make a pot of coffee.... (kind of "scares" us a bit...)
.... we try not to "think" much about our "Health"....we have enough to worry about....
                                       very sorry for the lapse of posts today...

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin patch update.... it has blooms (male) and a forming bloom (female) has a very small "hopeful" starting to grow at its base....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your body adjusts soon to being back on your medication. Until then, take it easy! Cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You dear Lady Debra.... Just not "normal" for it to effect me like that... and then having slept all day....

    ReplyDelete