Sunday, July 19, 2015

Escaped into My Sims for the Day...


                                       mostly rather "creepy" Sci-Fi...
                                                 And my "ruthless "Space-Terrorist"
                                             .. the "weapon-Systems" atop his "Space-Ship"...
Now has Many "assault Rifles", "Knock-Out Gas canisters" and "nasty (and Very "Deadly" Incendiary Bombs" .... ( to kill off All the Sims that he decides... enough to kill Every Sim in a neighborhood... and he has an "invasion force" of over 80 "Robot-Servants" to enforce his plans.and commands...!!
 I may Not Have Spore... So I am going to attack the Sims World with an "Alien Invasion" 
Complete with the hunting down and "killing off" All of the "Humans"...
the Scenic Neighborhood of "Veroniaville (loosely based off of "Romeo and Juliet" .. as a "populated" Neighborhood that comes with the game)....
There we have unleashed the Cenobites ("Hellraiser"...)
 
and thanks to that great site "Mod the Sims" for the Hellraiser characters...!
(That "story-line" coming along well)...
                              Even found an old "Functioning" file of "Lily Munster"...!!!


            ...and , of course a "Stacey" Sims... so I can hang out with all of these great characters ...
 
 
                ... even my "heroes ... like "the Joker".. (just don't "shake hands with him)

                              And Lon Chaney's Great "Phantom of the Opera"...!!!

            and maybe "pass the time at a local Bar hanging out and playing a bit of "Poker"...
a place where most of my "childhood Friends" now reside... and I go and visit often to escape the "miseries" of Life... ("escapism"... and a form of "avoidance,  as well).... just "whatever" Works...

                                   ... and its is My "little World"...

           So for now will relax (at least "Try" to do so).. and have myself some reheated coffee
          ... as Stacey crawls back off into his Non-existent" (computer-generated) little world ....

                              My "imagination" is nearly my Only "limitations" here...!!!

1 comment:

  1. 6:00am here... still at Sims...
    ... killed off another 15 or 16 "Humans"...

    ReplyDelete