Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello and a Great Friday to You All...


not quite as hot today (thus far)... Well it is the Last day of the Month of July... just sitting here sipping on last night's cold coffee.... Trying Not to "think" today....... it will not "solve" anything... only make us more miserable.... most of All "situations" are well out of my hands... thus very little to No "control" over these things... so "why worry"...

We will begin posting on the 4th Anniversary of my little "Crypt" ( in just a week)...and try to do more "upbeat" posts... ( we know that you good folks are tired of hearing of Stacey's "miseries"
... and been having to kill more brown recluse spiders... last night in just a bit over an hour... killed one on my leg , one dropping down behind my computer screen and then one ran up on my keyboard and then down in between the keys....!!! ( finally poured rubbing alcohol down in between the keys making sure that it did not crawl back out...)
 BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER
 somehow hurt my wrist in my sleep ( earlier in the week we twisted our ankle rather painfully while sleeping...)  . been told that I often will violently "thrash about" during my sleep  so I guess that is how these injuries occur
... had a bit of a "rough one" last night... awoke and could not breath at all...tried to stand and fell into the floor...thrashing about and gasping for air... finally... coughing up a lump of congealed mucus (about the size of my hand) ...  it had broken loose from inside of my lung and completely blocked the airway...and of course here by myself ... so could do nothing... 
... just part of dying... (seldom very "pleasant")...

No comments:

Post a Comment