Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hello... Back from the Doctor's Again..


                           that is three times in just a week... "blood work" today...
                                 my Step Mother even bought me a few "Toys"...!!!!
Well for starters... a Joker and Harley (two-pack) since my "Joker's Fun Factory" was missing the Joker...
                 ... A Star Wars "Hot Wheels" "Tusken Raider" car... looks pretty cool....

And "lastly"...something that I thought that we would Never Buy... a "Monster High" doll... (the "Skeleton"... do not like the head ... but can make a really "creepy 1/6th scale figure for my collection...

her skeletal body is very well made and has good articulation...  Now to figure out a "Head... (my 1/6th scale "Skulls are a bit Too Large)..
             This is the Most Toys that we have gotten in a very long Time... Awesome...!!!!

4 comments:

  1. this will be the First "Barbie-like" item added to my Collection...
    and been collecting for almost 50 years... since early childhood...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one tooth (with the really Deep root... still bleeding a bit and is a straight line of bad "pain" to the top of skull... most "uncomfortable".... oh well.....
    Only "Pain... ( a bit "intense" though...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did your dentist give you pain meds ? He/she should. If not, please call and ask and they will probably send a prescription to your drug store. Nothing hurts much worse than a bad tooth. Bless your heart...pls call your dentist tomorrow. (I know...I am bossy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not "tooth pain" its the holes left from the removal of all of my upper teeth on that side...

    ReplyDelete