Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello....

                                         Yes we are Still Alive.... Not Dead yet....
                 was up all night till early morning.. ... it has been very Hot and humid today...
too Hot for Coffee at all... Stuck with my brother being here (indefinitely) ... along with All of his and his kids "Stuff"... House is already "crowded" with my years of accumulated stuff...
                       
A cup of coffee would be nice ... will even have to wait till later in the day to eat...  actually about 10 degrees hotter in here than out in the sunlight... does make breathing difficult.....
.... Spent All of my day at my Sims game yesterday (trying Not to think of things....)
 
                              at least we were able to install a "Sweeney Todd"....
another (almost a week) of being totally broke...  even my Sister has very limited funds this week....
... so no chance of a "milkshake" or "treat" to help us cool down... Will have to wait till next week...
was trying to think of something "positive" .. or a bit "uplifting".... Sorry unable to do so at present...
                    yes "Poverty" sucks..... and now have the added "burden" of my Brother....
And will have the lowest number of "views" in 3 and a half years....
 
 ( Yes my little "Crypt" turns 4 years in just over a week..) ... had "hoped" for more pleasant times leading up to this anniversary
                          
Health issues of late and other "issues" ( along with a lessening of the bit of money that I do get each month) Water rates went up again... just me , using very little water, ... my water / sewage bill is now over $170.00 per month..... and still trying to get caught up on the power bill..(from cooler weather)... No way could I afford the power to even run (part time in only  one room) any air conditioner...
... Social service told me a while back that to get a simple "box Fan"... there was a waiting list of well over a 1,000 ahead of me...
                   ... so  broke and sweltering in this heat.... things could still be "Worse"...
                                        How about a bit of Ozzy (Live from Charlotte)...
I started this post well over an hour ago.... not even going to begin to tell you good folks of the Many "interruptions" during this post... well "never a "dull moment".... maybe one or two things were not too bad... everything else , has me now wanting to crawl into a corner at the back of the house ...
             
Beginning to think that the best way to handle "things"... is to just stop  "caring"....why "care" over things that you cannot control or do much of anything to improve....  just sit back and accept the fact that Stacey will die in poverty and misery.....
... wish that we could say that we have had a pretty good run of things in this life... But, the fact is that Life has seldom ever been very "pleasant"... actually ... we are beginning to look  forward to this existence to finally come to an end... for there is nothing "pleasant" in my future to which to look forward....
but there are many more "miseries" to endure before I can die....
                                                .... So as usual..... just Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment