Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hope that You have had a Great Holiday Weekend......

                                   Hello and a Great Sunday afternoon to you All....
                             Got a new (functional) Mouse... and just now installed....
                 And My Sister even picked me up an Apple Pie (from the grocery deli)
                     And my little Nephew was at the Beach (Mrytle Beach....!!!!)
                                should be on the drive back before nightfall....
After all the "Baking" that we have had my Sims doing (mostly Seafood and Pies).... been wanting a pie.... (they had no "cherry") Apple will be fine ... and will go Great with my Coffee later this evening..... so, have that to look forward to later...

3 comments:

  1. And She even brought me a 16gb "zip-Drive" ("Flash-drive")
    ..... and hung out with my Friend for just a bit as well...
    he was not feeling too great... so was on the drive back home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they did make it back well.... My Niece (his Mother... she ended up having him on her 16th birthday and spent the day well into the night in labor....)
    ... and he was really looking forward to swimming at the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my Niece gave birth to a little girl this Weekend of the 4th...

    ReplyDelete