Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sorry In Pain Today...


some time (while sleeping )... all the stitches in my mouth "broke"... (they are not there today...)
                                                       It is always "something"...
less than an hour after returning home yesterday... my neighbor pulled up to the mail box...
we stepped over to speak to him.....and took a nasty "tumble down the concrete stairs...
 
...at least , did not hit my head.... spine , however, is very sore... about the only other injury  my forearm has a large scrapped area...
All in all the worst part is that I cannot eat ... already had lost about 5 lbs in less than a week...
About to attempt to have my first cup of coffee in over 24 hours... Trial and error till we can drink it.... whatever works...
... at least we can stand for longer periods to day... ... took till almost 4:00am for the bleeding in my mouth to lessen....
               
... well about to pack that side of my mouth with gauze and try to have my  much needed Coffee...
             
                                                           All in All .... Not  Dead Yet....

7 comments:

  1. and the (strong) pain meds that they gave make me very "sick"...
    So we will just endure this pain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your fall. Maybe your stitches have dissolved. It's been years since I had stitches in my mouth for removed teeth and even back then I was assured they would dissolve (and therefore not need to be 'removed').

      Look after yourself!

      Delete
  2. We coughed up to pieces (about 2 inches each) of the stitches yesterday ... and they take several days to dissolve... oh well just "holes"... so we are keeping them packed with gauze for now ... only one still bleeding...
    ... Worst part is not being able to eat ... even "borough" causes much pain.... so Jell-o for now, my Friend...
    as for "looking out for myself"... have to ... either that or just "give up"... and not quite ready to do That...
    Have a Pleasant day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...not much else is so painful and troublesome than having work done on the mouth. So so sorry you are going thru this. And...the fall must have really hurt. Tangled your feet up..?? or did you trip over something.
    I am trying so hard to figure out if you are young, olden or in between...:)
    Coffee and jello is not the best of meals but I'm thankful you can do both of them.
    If I were near, I'd make you a Potato Soup but take the chunks out before serving you. If you CAN drink potato soup (or any that will give you strength), it might help speed up healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to go through 5 to 7 more such procedures on into the first of the year till all are removed...
      the "attack" upon me (about a year ago) broke All of my teeth (even down to the roots)... I never eve had a cavity till after I was 40...!!!... and now loose All of my teeth....

      Delete
  4. Potato Soup sounds very good , dear Lady ("Cream of Potato, without "chunks"... I will have my Sister pick some today ... Tomato burns these wounds... all but one "hole" has stopped bleeding...)
    And recently turned 52... (sadly will not make it to see 60)... Oh well, just make the Best of whatever we do have...
    and the back of my shoe was all that caught the step (thus unable to support my weight... bad part was it dropped me on the "corners" of the concrete steps... )
    We have had Much worse ....
    Thank you for your concern and your kind words....
    like I said have had Much "worse"...
    Have a blessed day... and Thank You...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact that I fell in front of my Neighbor ... I think that "hurt" worse...

    ReplyDelete