Friday, July 10, 2015

Well Back from Doctor Appointment....

                                               A very short wait at the doctor's office...
           The the new Doctor (Werner) has a pleasant attitude... and seem like a good person....
                                         I think that we will get along well....
          He is an older man with good "credentials"... and has a pleasant "bedside manner"...

                                            not what we had thought of him before....

2 comments:

  1. That sounds good. Confidence in your doctor is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very true , good Sir...
    in the past when we did not like the "New" doctor ( at mental health)... they come in "cocky" and full of themselves... then try to use simple basic methods on me .. we gave them a "hard" time... that one woman answered every question that I ask with another question... teed me off... so we did the same back at her ...
    She got so frustrated that she slammed down her book got up and left the room... about 15 minutes later one of the staff come in and told me that my "session was over... found out later that I made her "cry"... she moved to another office after that....

    ReplyDelete