Monday, August 24, 2015

Hello and Good Evening....


Sorry folks. we are not quite up to par (health issues) this evening... doctor office visit already lined up for tomorrow... so done All that I can for now...

will make a fresh pot of coffee in a few... an "overwhelming" Fear of Falling has prevented me from doing so for nearly an hour now... I want my Coffee....
 
... do not even feel like sitting in a chair for the time being,.... that way if I should "fall" , I am already on the floor...
 
                                     ... Enough about my poor "Health issues" ...

right now a large black Pit  Bull is roaming my and my neighbor's yards... did not seem "aggressive" .. just someones dog got loose... We Do Not call "Animal Control" ...  more often than not they just will shoot the poor thing ( especially Pit Bulls)... I don't want to Kill it... I just want it to leave so that I can feed and tend to my dog....

 By now you good folks may have guessed that Stacey types "very" slowly (about ten words per minute)... And we are badly "Dyslexic" so have to re-read anything that I type  (or write) several times.... And still have errors... But we still do at least Try....
So "any" post with more than a few sentences takes a very long time for us... (over 20 minutes just to type this much so far)...
                        
well Coffee is brewing ( and only about fell once... "caught" myself ... but did knock over a few things and only scraped my arm...)  See , we were determined to have my Coffee... "Damn the Torpedoes... Full Speed ahead" type-attitude... if not ( and when we allow our "Fears" to prevent us..  We may as well just give up on everything...) Not quite ready to do that just yet...

Well I now have my Coffee... (other than when I reached for my cup, no injuries... the corner of a cabinet caught my arm  leaving an over 4 inch cut... oh, not at all "deep" and will stop bleeding very soon... We have Very "Thick" Blood... See Nothing is going to Stop me from getting my Coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment