Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello Viewers and a Good Day...

 
I can picture him saying ..."I am Bateman"...lol
                                      He does like Huey Lewis and the News...
                            mouth pain in much less today (still badly swollen...)
                                    We hope that you all are well this Thursday....
The pot of coffee that I started earlier... (had burnt ...) forgot that I was making Coffee...
                
poured less than 1/2 a cup on top of my cold coffee...and will make another pot shortly...

     .. We are not our best today, .... but then again. you can't have All "good Days"...


 
Was reading over what I have  typed... sounds like a pessimist trying to sound "cheerful"...
 
So Stacey tends to look at the "Negative" side of things)...Then again , there is seldom much in my life that is "good" (and we deeply treasure those things) We have noticed that since we have began to follow a few "Uplifting" sites (without Monsters) ... our "spirits" , and my overall "outlook" on Life has "softened a bit these days....
For that I thank these wonderful Bloggers.... These blogs are ones that we have mostly just joined... and take a bit of time each day to read them  ( and maybe some of their past posts)...

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like starting your morning with a bit of senseless murder....
    even more fun watching Batman hack someone up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...speaking of Huey Lewis, I love him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did my Friend's Mom when I was young... did not want to tell the tale (about the fence rail) at your blog dear Lady...

      Delete