Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hoping that you are having a Great Day...


the headache is not as bad today... mostly just mouth pain... (which I am trying to ignore)...

 
 
                                             another day in Marshville....
about to make coffee.... and begin my day.... not going to let a bit of pain stop me... ( as I was typing that last sentence . Duke Power called with a "Cut-off" Notice")... they cut my power and I will take out their whole electrical grid for this area ... Thus , No one will have "power"... I could tell you good veiwers how to take out a power sub-station with a just a couple of gunshots....
                                       But I will not do that Here...

                              the greedy corporate Bastards will get their money...


No comments:

Post a Comment