Saturday, September 19, 2015

other than a few Pains.... We are Well Today...


                  Well, today is the day of this town's yearly "Harvest Celebration"....!!!!
Lots of people and "activity" uptown...!!! (So, I am staying right here....)
just having my first cup of coffee for the day... had to quit posting last night...(My Friend accidentally crushed my reading glasses.... and we cannot see to read or type... but we repaired them as my coffee was brewing...
                   
                        at least for Stacey this has become our most important "Meal"... Allow us to (get fully Awake().... and then straighten the mess of my house... had a great time hanging out with My Friend... (He is still asleep on the couch)... we "partied a bit more "intense" than usual.... still feel the "groggy" effects ... But what matters is that I had a pleasant time hanging out with a good Friend).... better than just sitting here alone...

2 comments:

  1. Have a good day! Yes indeed, coffee is the veritable staff of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is turning Noon , now .... and we are about to start a fresh pot, dear Lady Debra...

    ReplyDelete