Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello was up All Night

                                     a small bit of "Ruins" near "main Adventure"...
Was working on a couple of "Adventures" ( Many "Beta-Testings")... and friends were by earlier ... still working at Spore .... (and trying to get things to use in Games that are not "others creations"....)
Mostly working with "Ruins"... and am making a "Spice-Mining" operation Game for posting at Spore.com.... and a few more Adventures in Hell... my first (also in Hell) has been well received...!!!
                     And I still have my Daleks and my "Martians" to attack these poor cities...
                                        And my new "Damned Soul" for my Hell games....

So many "different" Games in One... a Lot like creating my old D&D games... (But this time around ... I get to be the one "playing"... Cool"...) Even have a "Commander Stacey".... (over 3, 450+ "Captain's Points thus far"... working on next "Level" of 3,600 Points)...

1 comment: