Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Will Post Later...

... was just about to sit down to a nice cup of coffee (had just finished applying bug-spray to the vines of my Pumpkin plant)... and it is Hot outside... (even hotter in here....)
First ... just had an accident with a fresh brewed Hot cup of coffee... we had to set the cup down (on the couch) to pick up something... then (forgetting my coffee) sat on the couch ... the cup at the other side of the coushin launched up , hitting me in upper  back ... soaked with very hot coffee....
               
then the phone rings as we are removing shirt... turning to grab phone, an electrical cord caught  my foot, slamming me to the  floor...  all this in about 15  to 20 seconds...

                              Give  us a bit to better "pull Stacey back together"...

4 comments:

  1. Now having a cold glass of root-beer (with ice)... and temps. are much cooler... played at Spore to ease our mind... made a Lot of progress for the "Empire" that we were playing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a rough day, I hope you were able to laugh about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a rough day, I hope you were able to laugh about it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a normal type of accident... so all we can do is to look back and laugh... often, that is the Only way to "deal" with things..

      Delete