Friday, December 29, 2017

Been Away from Blog Lately...

                  
Spore (often just to occupy mind so we don't "think")... from about when I awake till time for rest... so,... Hours on end ... Every day... Hope that you enjoyed the "Run-through" of my Adventure in that last post... we worked on that one quite a bit...
My New "Gift" creature (From creator, "Magma_Mirrors") and re-colored.. and worked up to 6th level Captain thus far....
 
Spore is a place that we can go play with our "Monsters" on many "game-worlds"... its an "Escape" from "Things" for us.... and can loose myself there for hours at a time....
Even have a Dr. Theda for my game-worlds.... 

1 comment:

  1. Got Captain up to 8th level... and he made the top line of page one of "Most Popular New" list !

    ReplyDelete