Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Not the Best Way...


The rains over this area have brought slightly warmer temps... these  conditions brought a couple of "other things" as well.... the roof leak... my  Friend worked on patching and sealing the roof leak... Well, it no longer leaks there ... leak moved (about a foot) to drip onto couch... and the Couch is where I sleep... and apparently the work on the roof disturbed a large female brown recluse spider...
  
When I went to move the little heater near my head... did not know "what" a small brownish-orange lump was that lay beneath the heater... so, went to brush it off to the floor... that is when we realized that it was fleshy and alive... it then sprang to life and took off... managed  to get it stepped upon...
... But, it had crawled beneath the heater for warmth... Which was only a foot from my face...

1 comment:

  1. Even on cold rainy days ... never a "dull moment"...
    Making a fresh pot of Coffee... and going to start my day (started to say "my game"... which is what we have been doing...) Sims will not allow me use of the"Tentacled-Eyeball" character... So fixed an Empire , and Captain of a race of "Tentacled-Eyeballs" for my Spore game-worlds)

    ReplyDelete