Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Been a Spore a bit....

         Went to work one of my main Captains up a couple of levels.... "Mr. Creeping Terror" ....

He is not only my "name-sake" at Spore.com ...  But, also the first Empire added to my Spore "game-world"... he is know for the production and sales of "fine Meats"... (mostly Human... which he raises upon many planets... ) Worked him into the "Story-line" quite well... He is a bloated, toad-like being upon a specially equipped Captain's "Chair"... since we updated him... had to re-post him at Spore.com (the basic creature and its attached "Chair" were a gift from a talented Spore creator...)

3 comments:

  1. Concern from other players on my Health... just let them know that concerns appreciated... (but not necessary)
    they even stated the the Spore Community wishes us well ... and that Stacey actually matters... Thank you for the support... wishing All a better day than me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is my main character... Made "Most Popular" list.. and "liked".... and had lifted our sprites ... telling us that they (the Spore "community") are "behind me" (health issues... told them of health.... do not want Sympathy... just thought they should know... )
    we will not know more (about health) till after more chest scans in June....

    ReplyDelete